Friday, January 15, 2010

Tokyo Coffee Table What's Your Favorite Place To Escape To In The Afternoon In Tokyo?

What's your favorite place to escape to in the afternoon in Tokyo? - tokyo coffee table

My life in Tokyo is so intense. When I suddenly a few hours free, I am sometimes unsure what to do with them. What is your favorite color to escape? I especially like a good place to spend a few hours with a coffee or a glass of wine. (The best way that I found so far is the lobby of the staircase of the Museum of Modern Art in Tokyo. It is quiet and beautiful.)

6 comments:

f5rt65 said...

where to get sushi for ¥ 100 in Minato-ku. Another interesting point is) the park opposite the National Azuba (groceries. I also like) just aimlessly through Shinjuku (near Tower Records.

Roy Horn said...

Yurakicho Kokusai Center.

the7thse... said...

The JKA dojo.

tweeka30... said...

Yoyogi Park

No idea said...

It has hot springs spa. It is relaxing and can also make a nap.

Since my last visit to Tokyo, I always lose.

No idea said...

It has hot springs spa. It is relaxing and can also make a nap.

Since my last visit to Tokyo, I always lose.

Post a Comment