Thursday, January 28, 2010

Building Fainting Couch Dizzy/Fainting Spells Possible Pregnancy Symptom?

Dizzy/Fainting Spells Possible Pregnancy Symptom? - building fainting couch

My husband and I had unprotected sex during ovulation ... what is "partially" that he use a condom if he would "ask to leave the building." Anyway, recently I had dizziness, fainting by the 3-day pass. I'm on my period tomorrow and do not want to lose a test of time always on my time. I took my basal temperature was fairly high (98.7 was the highest and the lowest 98.0). There was a decrease of temperature on Me neither. I am irritable, abdominal pain and severe headaches. I had to urinate a lot.

Anyway, I had the same symptoms as the first two children ... and not become pregnant in this way does not. How to be pregnant on the basis of the information?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is possible that you may be pregnant Precum wait long to see if you miss a period

Post a Comment