Sunday, February 14, 2010

Litle Bad Model V-show Coming Up!!!!!! I Wanna Sing So Bad But....(plz Read I Know Its A Litle Long But Its Easy To Answer.?

V-show coming up!!!!!! i wanna sing so bad but....(plz read i know its a litle long but its easy to answer.? - litle bad model

Well, I love to sing. But the only time that I sang before an audience was drawn for the chorus alone considered. Well, I am a student of the 7th, and there are about ....... 300-400 people who come, the V-Show. I want to sing, but when I am with people, the Shakey and I really want is everyone so shes "omgod completely horrified look." I like and I imagine myself to stutter, not really, but my voice is Shakey, with my body. Cuz i sing is very difficult for me to breath very quickly. In Assuming I Sortof Stage Fright. all ... To remedy this situation? PLEASE PLEASE HELP. V-Show is the same, February, April or something idk st. But I want more time to practice.


Planning PS (not to sing songs all IM duh, only 1)

Suddenly I See (KT Tunstall)
a black horseMeetings of the cherry tree (same)
1000 miles (Vanessa Carlton)
My Immortal (Evanescence) (the best I think: 1)



If you want to have one of these songs, karaoke version can be downloaded free of charge, to Kay me a link? t

1 comment:

jsauls32... said...

Practice, you just practice and practice.
Trust stage fright a thing, believe me, if I is your problem, the same age, but remains in performances, chorus, soloists sing - no problem. If you are a good solid performace go well. Sing with your friends, sing in front of people whom you trust. To gain confidence. Select the track on the easiest way to find all the notes and the power of results. You do great, then try limewire or similar compounds on the spot in front of a karaoke song titles.

Good luck and good luck.

Post a Comment