Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Fibrous Cyst In Uterus Endometriosis And Lupron?

Endometriosis and Lupron? - fibrous cyst in uterus

I seriously endometriosis. In December 2006 I had an exploratory laparoscopy, because I have endometriosis, I had an ovarian cyst, and I had a huge fibroid. After surgery, the doctor explained how extreme was endometriosis. Because my endo was so bad, my doctor strongly recommends Lupron, but I've read that have negative side affects and I fear. I was on birth control continuously since the surgery, so I do not have a point. I have no explanation for the pain, because you already, if you know endometriosis.

I made an appointment with my doctor for my first injection, 19 May have, but I have this same award twice, and I stopped because I do not know if I'm ready. I am so grateful that I foundYahoo? The answers, because I can hear women who have the experience.

I know women who have personally tried Lupron and I know what you think. Thank you in advance.

2 comments:

Endo said...

Get a second opinion from a center of the division process only Endo. There is a reason for the waiver of a suppression of GnRH agonists and other drugs, the key to relieving the symptoms of long-term careful management of all diseases of all places (not superficial laser vaporization, or drug therapy, etc..)

Http: / / www.centerforendo.com View, http://www.endometriosissurgeon.com, http://www.drcook.com, http://www.endoexcision.com some additional information and resources.

gethelp9 said...

Several times I have 3 different Lupron, and I can say I had the worst side effects w / Depo injection, which I've ever had w / Lupron. When I started the Lupron I was a little sick, but w as a few days was beautiful / it. I can also tell you that if they wanted to give my first doctor was not sure if I wanted because I had read all the information on Lupron and I was very good. I'm glad I had the Lupron because I did not for me.

Post a Comment