Sunday, February 21, 2010

Genital Rash On Dogs Can Anyone Identify This Rash On My Dog Characterized By Patchy Brown And Pink Spots/scabs?

Can anyone identify this rash on my dog characterized by patchy brown and pink spots/scabs? - genital rash on dogs

My two years, wheat male terrier / mini poodle mix has recently developed a rash on his genitals. It appears that the cobalt and pink spots. He remained in a cage for a few days, and when we left, he had no rash, so I think I'm in the niche. I have a photo of her rash. I took the picture right after you is the genital area, so the skin is wet wash. If someone can tell me what it is and how to fix it or what to do, I'm very grateful and I'm sure it was my dog. Thank you!


Here's the picture:
http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s104/EMiLYx347/101_9944.jpg

Thank you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment