Friday, December 11, 2009

Pipe Slippers Clip Art Why Are Some Women Today Still Content With Bringing The Slippers And Pipe When Their Husbands Come Home?

Why are some women today still content with bringing the slippers and pipe when their husbands come home? - pipe slippers clip art

I have no problem is back a man, but only if he has no problem to serve. Why do some women are still in the kitchen, cleaning and baby-making included, if they go and make something of themselves?

You stay at home mothers to understand that you want the best for their children, if not fully apply this to their girls. But there are still some women who feel their purpose in life to serve people. I think not. What are your views on this subject?

Do not hate me. I was not offended.

3 comments:

Vaan aka Joey said...

I am a man, a woman I dunt thenks supossed is to serve people! In thenks i should treat my gurl like the goddess of them. I feel so Luckee have, I feel like a goddess, I opted for a not to blush i wud aneythin ♥ * * clap shud yah i know that she loves me again a reference to the joint commitment between the rigth factory slavery itself and does not break a single person!

I ♥ my irish twins! said...

I am a housewife .. and at first I loved it .. But now I begin to hate .. Not because I love my children because I love .. they are my world. However, I continue my dream to go to school and a nurse (I do this fall !!!!!!!!!!).... I make dinner almost every night because my family needs only a good meal ..... I do not think I serve my husband .. He took his lunch to work and to wash their work clothes in general .. But that is their choice.

ClevisD said...

Sooooo .... Where are these women? The last relationship I had with a woman who spits chewing tobacco and snuff by the end of my face in a pub.
(long story ...)

Post a Comment