Monday, December 28, 2009

Football Fitness Training Will This Fitness Routine Work For My Football Training?

Will this fitness routine work for my football training? - football fitness training

Hello, in the 15 I've got 7 weeks vacation and I staurdays a football game this routine is good enough for me that my physical strength and abilities better football?
Tuesday - Plyometrics Leg Workout
Monday - upper body exercises (pull ups, sit-ups, a bit of weight) + soccer skills (dribbling, shooting, address, etc.)
Tuesday - Plyometrics, leg training (squats, lunges, etc., etc.)
Thursday - Upper Body Training, Soccer Skills
Friday - Rest
Saturday - Football Game
Sunday - Light Training
(b eating it too)
is a good program?
I need more to add? go?

1 comment:

shake4me said...

It will. Go!

Post a Comment